Nox Padel Rackets
PALA NOX AT10 LUXURY GENIUS 18K ALUM 24As low as €325.00
PALA NOX AT LUXURY ATTACK 18K ALUM 24As low as €300.00
PALA NOX ML10 PRO CUP LUXURY 24As low as €300.00
PALA NOX MP10 LUXURY 23Regular Price €320.00 As low as €115.00
PALA NOX AT10 LUXURY GENIUS 12K 24As low as €300.00
PALA NOX ML10 LUXURY BAHIA 12K 24As low as €300.00
PADDEL RACKET KIDS NOX AT10 GENIUSRegular Price €70.00 Special Price €35.00Out of stock
Paddle tennis is an exciting sport, to play it you must have the paddle tennis rackets that best suit your game and level of experience. For its part, one of the best options are the nox padel rackets, which have a wide variety of models. Before entering the game and choosing your dream blades, we recommend reading these brief lines.
Factors to take into account to choose your paddle tennis rackets Nox
The choice of paddle tennis rackets can be a complex task, especially for the less experienced, but you don't have to worry, because we give you some tips so that you can acquire the most suitable one and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Adequate Weight: This is one of the most important factors to keep in mind, since variations in weight give or subtract power and manageability. A heavy blade offers more power, but less maneuverability. The recommended weight in paddle tennis rackets for women is approximately 355 to 370 grams. Otherwise, blades between 370 to 385 grams are recommended for men.
- Form: The form also offers diversity in the style of play, with 3 different ones. Diamond-shaped blades offer more power and less control, the opposite case in the round ones with greater control and low power. On the other hand, those with a teardrop shape are considered paddle tennis rackets for beginners, since they are quite balanced.
- Construction core: The core of the racket has a relevant factor when choosing our racket, there being two main materials, EVA and FOAM. Those built with EVA rubber, offer a greater sensation of blow, cushioning less, but lasting a little longer. On the other hand, those made of FOAM rubber, have greater cushioning, but less resistance.
- Thickness: This element has been standardized by the current rules of this sport, where the maximum thickness must be 38 millimeters. This does not mean an inconvenience, since currently manufacturers have adapted to this in a good way.
Recommendations to acquire your shovels
We know you're eager to get started, however you need to take a deep breath and take some time before making your first purchase. This will ensure that you are satisfied with your new acquisition and enjoy it much more.
- Remember to make your purchase in a place that offers a guarantee and a variety of models: Many times, despite starting out in the sport, you buy your products first hand. Buying properly allows you to have products without defects and that help you develop within the sport.
- Seek expert opinion: At Tenis World Padel, its salespeople have experience in sales, where you can talk with them.
- Try before you buy: nothing like feeling the racket first hand, it is recommended that you try it before you buy it.